Oops! An Error Occurred The server returned a "500

Rennet

Hello.

I did Rollback on shop. And after that if I try to go  sell - customers. It shows me this text:  

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Also I have problem if I add products(I lost most of my products because of rollback) there are old products pictures on the list. But this is not big problem. Maybe they are related. 

This text was:

An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT c.id_customer, c.firstname, c.lastname, c.email, c.active, c.newsletter, c.optin, c.date_add, gl.name as social_title, s.name as shop_name, c.company, (SELECT SUM(total_paid_real / conversion_rate) FROM ps_orders o WHERE (o.id_customer = c.id_customer) AND (o.id_shop IN (?)) AND (o.valid = 1)) as total_spent, (SELECT c.date_add FROM ps_guest g LEFT JOIN ps_connections con ON con.id_guest = g.id_guest WHERE g.id_customer = c.id_customer ORDER BY c.date_add DESC LIMIT 1) as connect FROM ps_customer c LEFT JOIN ps_gender_lang gl ON c.id_gender = gl.id_gender AND gl.id_lang = ? LEFT JOIN ps_shop s ON c.id_shop = s.id_shop WHERE (c.deleted = 0) AND (c.id_shop IN (?)) ORDER BY c.date_add DESC LIMIT 50 OFFSET 0' with params [1, 1, 1]:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'vhost82037s0.ps_guest' doesn't exist

• 2 weeks later...

I have lots of other errors also after that rollback. I don´t know how to add this ps_guest and it seems I am missing lots of others ps_guest. Is it possible to make some reset what resets all these info but leaves my products in system? Thank you.

There's no reset option.

You can try to make a clean installation of PrestaShop, and then copy over the existing DB on the new DB, so any missing tables will be there.

You may want to have an experienced developer help out with this, especially if it's a working shop with sales.