Google Search Console Either "offers", "review", or "aggregateRating" should be specified

poweranabolics

• 1 month later...

Same here. Is there anyone who has solved it? I have found solution on github page that saying to modify some tpl files. and I did but still same error.

Update: I just solved the issue. It was caused by Product Comments module. But I feel it is necessary. 

Edited by Elnur690
solved but partially (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
On 3/30/2020 at 10:28 PM, Elnur690 said:

Same here. Is there anyone who has solved it? I have found solution on github page that saying to modify some tpl files. and I did but still same error.

Update: I just solved the issue. It was caused by Product Comments module. But I feel it is necessary. 

I dont understand you. please explain. because i have comments on all my products and i still have those issues. 

9 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Disable products comments module and see if this help.

Ok. i will do that. But if it helps what can i do because comment or review is very important for shop. i'm using default prestashop comment module. and i noticed that it does not have "Show reviews counter and stars on list of products" Button too. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Trice said:

I have disabled the module but still, the validation of the error still failed.  

Try with few solutions from here:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/956810-google-analytics-error-either-offers-review-or-aggregaterating-should-be-specified/page/2/

( or you will need to integrate google snippets module into your theme. Let me know if the above solutions fix it for you. If not, i will help you with module )

Edited by ComGrafPL (see edit history)

• 10 months later...