ps_emailalerts email templates edit/translation impossible

Barsavia

Hello. While doing some minor editing and translating mentioned email templates I have found that "order_changed" and "productoutofstock" templates can not be edited. "Edit html version" and "view/edit txt version" are both hooked to "view html version" tab therefore editing those two email templates is impossible.

International>translation>email>content> lang PL&ENG> module emails>ps_emailalerts

• 2 months later...
On 2/11/2020 at 12:13 AM, Barsavia said:

Hello. While doing some minor editing and translating mentioned email templates I have found that "order_changed" and "productoutofstock" templates can not be edited. "Edit html version" and "view/edit txt version" are both hooked to "view html version" tab therefore editing those two email templates is impossible.

International>translation>email>content> lang PL&ENG> module emails>ps_emailalerts

Same happens to me, Prestashop 1.7.6 and translation into Spanish.

Anyone who knows how to solve this?

• 1 year later...

I am so sorry because I wrote in Spanish.

I saw that this problem is a bug: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/14183

I finally translated this two emails directly in files, I do not know if it is the correct place, but it works:

/modules/ps_emailalerts/mails/es/

In my case I was translated to Spanish, but if you work with another language you must have another folder to your language.

In that folder, you can see all of email's template in HTML and TXT to translate.

I hope this solves your problem.