Only one free carrier after purchase.

TimonP

I have a store in prestashop 1.6. I would like to enable one of the carriers for free delivery after purchasing more than 50 euros. Other carriers will be paid irrespective of the purchase cost.

Google Translator helped in writing the thread 😝

PrestaShop only offer a free shipping limit for all the carriers.

If you are using shipping by price ranges, you can set the carrier you want to have 0 shipping cost for price range 50-100000

You can also try our Localized Shipping module, which allows you to set a free shipping limit for each carrier.

https://www.presto-changeo.com/prestashop-shipping-modules/145-prestashop-localized-shipping-module.html

Ok, but how do you calculate the shipping cost? Currently, prestashop counts the shipping cost (number of packages) by product weight. If I set prices instead of weight, then how will I count the number of packages? I sell small and expensive products as well as large and cheap products that will fit into one package.

If you need to use shipping prices by product weight, then the first solution I suggested won't work.

You will either have to customize the PS core to include free shipping when you need, or use a 3rd party module (like the one I mentioned) which offer the option to set a free shipping limit per carrier, rather than for the entire shop.