Payment - special order

klifort

Hello people,

I have 2 tasks that I don’t know how to implement in Prestashop (Prestashop 1.7.4.4)

1. Sale of products that go on special order. The store has a category of products, which is made by special order and for which you need to get an advance payment, for example 20-30% of the cost, and the next part of the payment only after notification of readiness. For example - the customer selects the goods - at the time of purchase only 20-30% of the cost of the goods is sent for payment and a message that the next part of the payment will be available after the goods are ready either at the customer’s office or by e-mail of the customer.

2. On the site I added 2 currencies EURO, Dollar, each of which has its own bank account. How to implement the transfer of money to the currency account that the client chose. For example - a client decided to pay EUR currency -> I received a payment in an account in euros or, if a dollar, then in an account in dollars.

I would be grateful for advice or help in implementing these tasks.

5 hours ago, klifort said:

Hello people,

I have 2 tasks that I don’t know how to implement in Prestashop (Prestashop 1.7.4.4)

1. Sale of products that go on special order. The store has a category of products, which is made by special order and for which you need to get an advance payment, for example 20-30% of the cost, and the next part of the payment only after notification of readiness. For example - the customer selects the goods - at the time of purchase only 20-30% of the cost of the goods is sent for payment and a message that the next part of the payment will be available after the goods are ready either at the customer’s office or by e-mail of the customer.

could not find existing module, would need custom code but competent developer.

2. On the site I added 2 currencies EURO, Dollar, each of which has its own bank account. How to implement the transfer of money to the currency account that the client chose. For example - a client decided to pay EUR currency -> I received a payment in an account in euros or, if a dollar, then in an account in dollars.

could not find existing module, would need custom code but competent developer.
I would be grateful for advice or help in implementing these tasks.

see above comments in bold