Social URL problem

burak.bas

Hi everyone,

I use Google Search Console for my PrestaShop. On Google Search Console's Coverage section, I see that many URLs ending with "facebook url", "vimeo url" and etc. excluded by Google because of redirected to mainpage. You can see some screenshots attached. Where do these URLs come from? I could not found anything on the modules or files.

Thanks in advance.

image.thumb.png.acf7311285da4b97c2e06bfa82f9f461.png

image.thumb.png.2d97577bf1b48604be051989501b2cc8.png

Hi selectshop.at,

Thanks for answer. I had just a social link module and it was already disabled with empty social URLs. Now, I completely uninstalled it. Disabled modules can be caused this?

Now, I will wait for Google to check my URLs again. I would be appreciated if someone has another idea.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/18/2020 at 7:31 PM, burak.bas said:

Hi everyone,

I use Google Search Console for my PrestaShop. On Google Search Console's Coverage section, I see that many URLs ending with "facebook url", "vimeo url" and etc. excluded by Google because of redirected to mainpage. You can see some screenshots attached. Where do these URLs come from? I could not found anything on the modules or files.

Thanks in advance.

image.thumb.png.acf7311285da4b97c2e06bfa82f9f461.png

image.thumb.png.2d97577bf1b48604be051989501b2cc8.png

Hello,

Please share screenshot of the page to which social links are redirecting as we not getting the exact issue. Once you share the URLs we will help you in this.

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello CedCommerce Team,

My main problem was I didn't know where these links came from. I could not get a screenshot because of this. When I try to go any of these links, NGINX redirects me to main page. I don't have any module about social links (I removed them), I can not understand how these links produced by PrestaShop and Google found them. By the way, I am no longer seeing these link listed with new dates by Google. I think Google found them and listed while I have social links modules and after I removed them, Google did not find them again. It just keeps them with old dates.

Thank you very much.