[PS 1.7.6.1] Email templates not saving - cant modify

Miha02

Hello,

I'm trying to modify email templates in International->translations and then I choose Email translations -> body -> mytheme -> English. It loads all the templates, but when I try to save changes, it just loads and doesn't load. Eventually it would throw me 500 error after 5-10mins of loading, but changes are not saved. When I modify my template file- file from server (/themes/mytheme/mails/en/file-template.html), the changes are visible in BO, but I cant make any changes on template file in BO. The problem is the same if I try to modify "classic" theme email templates.

This is the error message that I get from debug mode:

Warning on line 2074 in file /home/*username*/public_html/classes/Tools.php
[2] file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/*username*/public_html/modules/.ftpquota/mails/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/*username*:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp)

[2] file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/*username*/public_html/modules/ps_bestsellers.zip/mails/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/*username*:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp)

[2] file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/*username*/public_html/modules/ps_newproducts.zip/mails/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/*username*:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp)

[2] file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/*username*/public_html/modules/ps_specials.zip/mails/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/*username*:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp)

Has anyone faced the same problem ? Can someone help me with that ?
Regards, M.

Edited by Miha02 (see edit history)

I've managed to get rid of Warnings by simply removing those zip files and .ftpquota - i dont know why this was buggig PS but.. Its still working now, even faster, but same result with email templates. They'r not saving, cant save, it just keep on loading until I get this after few minutes:

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Additionally, a 413 Request Entity Too Large error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I click "save and stay" (or just save), something is being send but no response except "Request entity too large".

Any suggestions ?

ps-error.png

The problems you are having is not a bug of Prestashop but you are on bad configured server. You should ask for support of your provider. Perhaps you installed your shop on wrong directory or this directory is not having the needed permissions. (ftpquota is a server added restriction for your host on the server, open_basedir restriction in effect are restrictions on your directories, Request entity too large is a limit set by your server on HTTP requests). Contact your service provider, as your server seems to be not correct configured.

• 2 years later...