Prestashop facebook pixel issue

Prestashop facebook pixel issue.

I have connected prestashop to facebook pixel.

Its on an active on FB. Want it to export products list from presta to FB store.  Did all things correctly.

1. Pixel connected - but its gray, saying Not Ready

2. Export CSV  - Pixel did not find any products

3. Option on Pixel to check product link to find whats wrong -   "Microdata Tags " Products from the site cannot be automatically added to the catalog due to the problems listed below:

"A required field is missing: id

Products without "id" information can't be uploaded. Please check that this field is included for each product in a separate, labeled column."

How to fix it? Any workaround to add that specific microdata, that facebook could verify.

I know i can add products manually on FB store but it will take huge amount of time.

PS: Im using Presta 1.7.5.

• 4 weeks later...

Here I am! I solved the problem .. I found a solution .. install the free opengraph module:

https://github.com/yusttas/jk_opengraph

from your panel, for all options leave the first "Use meta tags". In this way the product id will be caught in order to download the information from PIXEL.

https://business.facebook.com/ads/microdata/debug

if you check here a link of a product of your website to catch microdata, you will see that it will no longer give any critical error.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/8/2020 at 10:04 PM, jacekgabor said:

Prestashop facebook pixel issue.

I have connected prestashop to facebook pixel.

Its on an active on FB. Want it to export products list from presta to FB store.  Did all things correctly.

1. Pixel connected - but its gray, saying Not Ready

2. Export CSV  - Pixel did not find any products

3. Option on Pixel to check product link to find whats wrong -   "Microdata Tags " Products from the site cannot be automatically added to the catalog due to the problems Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire listed below:

Products without "id" information can't be uploaded. Please check that this field is included for each product in a separate, labeled column."

How to fix it? Any workaround to add that specific microdata, that facebook could verify.

I know i can add products manually on FB store but it will take huge amount of time.

PS: Im using Presta 1.7.5.

Why do you need a Facebook App IP ? 

Edited by diondlemarcu (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Para corregir el mensaje de facebook de:

Hay que irse al archivo: 

/themes/classic/templates/catalog/product.tpl

E incluir en las primeras líneas, donde están todos los property="product:.....", lo siguiente:

<meta property="product:retailer_item_id" content="{$product.id}" />

Saludos

• Like 1

• 2 years later...