Blank page after changing server (1.7.6.2)

Hi!

On my local MAMP everything works. But when moving the site to the production server (and updating the  settings in app > config > parameters.php) all I get is blank pages for both the frontend and the backend.

I have cleared the cache in var > cache > prod. No difference.

Activating the debug mode in file defines.inc.php shows three errors when trying to access the backend:

(1/3) ContextErrorException
Notice: Undefined property: DOMDocument::$documentElement

(2/3) XmlParsingException
The XML file "/www/webvol5/zi/zmkvcw4ykcenkpe/butik.tradgardslust.com/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Resources/config/web.xml" is not valid.

(3/3) InvalidArgumentException
Unable to parse file "/www/webvol5/zi/zmkvcw4ykcenkpe/butik.tradgardslust.com/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Resources/config/web.xml": The XML file "/www/webvol5/zi/zmkvcw4ykcenkpe/butik.tradgardslust.com/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Resources/config/web.xml" is not valid.

Trying the frontend with this error:

Notice: Undefined property: DOMDocument::$documentElement in /www/webvol5/zi/zmkvcw4ykcenkpe/butik.tradgardslust.com/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/XmlFileLoader.php on line 579

Prestashop 1.7.6.2 and PHP 7.2 on both my MAMP-server and on the production server.

Any ideas on why the error and how to solve this?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip.

Unfortunately, it does not work. I have made several tries with both uploading (ftp) and also tried to run the installer on the server. The server passed Prestashops requirements - but still fails to install / run.

So, I solved the problem by moving to another hosting service.