Wrong default combination

Andrea_17

Hello guys, I have a problem that I can't understand where it comes from and I would be immensely grateful if you could help me out. Basically I have a product with a certain default combination set, but from the front another one is completely displayed. If I try to change and save it, it is displayed correctly from the backend while from front it is not.

I checked the following db tables: - ps_product_attribute and ps_product_attribute_shop and the entry "default on" is correctly set

- ps_product and ps_product_shop and the entry "cache_default_attribute" is correctly configured What could be causing this problem? This situation occurs only and exclusively with one product, in the others I can easily change the default combination.

Prestashop 1.7.5.1

Theme Transformer (same problem with the classic, already tested)

Thanks a lot to those who will be able to give me a hand. sorry for my sworn english

Edited by Andrea_17 (see edit history)

How are you trying to access the product?

PrestaShop includes the combination ID in the URL, so if you are on the product page in the front end, change the default combination and refresh the page, you will still see the old combination.

If you navigate to it from the category page, it will use the new URL (with the ID of the new combination).