PS_MAINMENU issue

PizzaMania Admin

Hi There,

I've an issue with the ps_mainmenu prestashop add-on. and I hope that some one can help me here.

• Add-On name : Menu principal
  • Version : v2.1.1
  • Developper : PrestaShop
  • PrestaShop version : v1.7.6.2

Somehow the menu items are limited to 4 items. and I can't get it to have the rest of the menu items visible. The rest of the menu items are grouped under "MORE".

Also I would like to remove the menu item BLOG which I have no idea where it is coming form.

Anyone has any idea how may I make visible the rest of the menu items and also remove blog menu item ?

ps_mainmenu_2.png

9 hours ago, PizzaMania Admin said:

Anyone has any idea how may I make visible the rest of the menu items and also remove blog menu item ?

If you are using a theme, as selectshop.at told you, you should contact the developer, he will help you...

But you say you are using the default menu from prestashop, witch is odd, because the default menu does not look like that! put here your shop URL so that we can have a better look at it!

You should be able to change the menu´s by configuring the menu´s module...

menu.thumb.JPG.49ddbab5a2ae74dfd7154838c781d554.JPG

Aesthetic changes you can accomplish them by editing the modules CSS or adding your styling to /themes/classic/assets/css/custom.css

Best regards

On 12/30/2019 at 6:32 PM, selectshop.at said:

You already contacted the developer of the theme you are using ? He should answer your questions better than a community not knowing what you are using. Third party themes and addons are supported by the developer itself.

Dear Selectshop.at

Yes I've already contacted to the vendor of the theme that we bought. However, they insist to gather the ftp access information and BO login details to provide me support. Although I told them that the development server is in a isolated environment and can't reach to the internet, the vendor has difficulties to understand that.

I, personally, also don't find very friendly, to require security sensitive information to be asked just to provide support. I understand that they want to connect to fix the issues them selves but this should not be the proper way to do it. Being an engineer in IT, I have never seen a vendor asking these type of details to provide support.

So as I've a feeling that they won't be able to help me, therefore I started to search around my self.