Do not let the back office.

Max79

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I was working inside the back office and I take off for some time out. Try to log in again as always with my username and password and do not let me.

Change the password, I get the mail and the cmabie correctly. I go back to the back office link and don't leave. Curiously, if I put the password wrong, it gives an error that it is wrong, but if I put it right again, it leads me to the user and password WITHOUT GIVING ME ANY FAILURE.

It stays in that loop :(

I don't know what to do. Have you encountered a problem like this?

Greetings and thanks.

snap.png

Hi, I just modified the file as you say by changing to 'true' and I still can't enter the backoffice.

What's more, with that simple change, I no longer let the prestashop.xxx.com page give me the error I attached.

I honestly don't know what to do ... to see if you can help me.

Thank you in advance.🙂

error.png

Cookie time on your server is making the problem. In this case ask for support of your provider. BTW you already tried to delete the cache and cookie sessions of your browser in use ? Try access with another browser, never accessed to the back-office.

If you can then access to BO, check the settings you made on Tab: Advanced Parameters -> Administration ->

grafik.thumb.png.c31149e4e604767d885f9b8fe7616ab3.png

Hello again we have discharged the https certificate that we had hired there I think this is the problem, it was changed by database so that it does not use https but it still does not leave.

There is some option accessing by ftp to change it and that it is effective to enter to the backoffice :)?

Thanks, excuse me.