[solved]Loading infinite loop in backend and frontend for some features

aldeiadogranel

Hi

I am close to go live with my shop. Strange unsolved things are happening though.

1. In my megamenu I'm unable to work with live edit tools anymore, I try to create a subitem below the menu main category but it says "loading..." infinitely and doesn't load. That's in backend

2. In my shop preview in maintenance mode with my IP, I have "add to cart" button feature enabled for homepage product carrousel, for searched product list and for product details page. But for carousel and product list, if I press the add to cart button, It goes loading infinitely and does not add to cart. That's in front end.

3. I have contacted my theme developper, Leo Theme, and for this issue he has told to disable smarty cache before going live, but it keeps the same issues I wrote above. The CCC is enabled and I never tried to disable it sincce I have the issues. The other cache switch other than smarty is off and has been always off.

4. The issues started after an error 500 crash in both my frontend and backend that obliged me to recover D-3 backups of FTP and D-2 backup of database, that were stored in my web hosting service.  BTW, I noticed that not that seldom, when I go to Performance in backend and press the "cache clean" button, there appears error 500 again, then i press the button "reload the page" on the error 500 page, and up to now it returns to the Performance backend page with the message "all caches successfully cleaned"

5. My internet service is ADSL, in case it's important for understanding the issue. 

Can you help?

Thanks 

megamenu subitem.png

add to cart not loading.png

Performance page (1).png

Performance page (2).png

Performance page (3).png

On 11/30/2019 at 3:01 PM, selectshop.at said:

The problems you are having are all related to the LEO Theme. You should ask for their support. Seems that the Theme (widgets and modules contained in it) are not compatible with the php-version you are using.

Thanks! I managed to get an update from Leo Theme. Still the site only works with php 7.1 and my PS is 1.7.5. I'll cope with that. Cheers

cache.thumb.JPG.c383a8da8b2eac8471cbde9755bb0cd9.JPG

It´s not advisable to have those caches enabled, by my experience it causes more problems than benefits, specially if you are still developing the shop, i only use smarty cache enabled and have no problems with it...

If you are still in PS 1.7.5, i would adive you to upgrade to 1.7.6.2 with PHP 7.2, there are plenty of fixes implemented, if your theme supports 1.7.5 it should also support 1.7.6.2, if not you can always ask the developer for help...

For the infinite loop you can always stop the code with a browser inspect element feature -> debugger -> mark where you want to stop the code e and step it forward to see what is happening, or as suggested by selectshop you can always ask the developer of the theme...

Best Regards