Can you include the shipping cost in the product price!?

Ilir Çelaj

Hi,

Since I will only be selling in one country I am wondering if there is a simple way to include the shipping price in the product price.

I suppose that I can change the "default country" in some file so that the shipping cost of that country applies. 

Example: If a product price is 15 EUR and shipping is 6 EUR then I would like the product price to automatically be 21 EUR and the shipment to be free.

that would required custom code (I could not find module but that does not mean it does not exist).

For your pupose, selling in one country and if you have an average ship rate you can simply just include the shipping cost in product price and then offer free shipping.

it gets complicated when you think changing the product price dynamically, i.e. 15 euro product and adding 6 euros on  the fly,  this would affect many different aspects of your cart and admin.  so the would be a cascading change to many different areas...

so no, there is no simple way other than including them as actual product price....as far as I know :)

8 hours ago, Ilir Çelaj said:

Hi,

Since I will only be selling in one country I am wondering if there is a simple way to include the shipping price in the product price.

I suppose that I can change the "default country" in some file so that the shipping cost of that country applies. 

Example: If a product price is 15 EUR and shipping is 6 EUR then I would like the product price to automatically be 21 EUR and the shipment to be free.

You can create a CSV file with all the product references and a calculated new price, witch means Price + Shipping than import/update the new prices with the shipment price included...

import.thumb.JPG.55bcad9562268075a3946a539d28ef38.JPG

Best Regards

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 7:32 PM, El Patron said:

that would required custom code (I could not find module but that does not mean it does not exist).

For your pupose, selling in one country and if you have an average ship rate you can simply just include the shipping cost in product price and then offer free shipping.

it gets complicated when you think changing the product price dynamically, i.e. 15 euro product and adding 6 euros on  the fly,  this would affect many different aspects of your cart and admin.  so the would be a cascading change to many different areas...

so no, there is no simple way other than including them as actual product price....as far as I know :)

Can I in any way remove free shipping in the cart and make the shipping costs appear even if the user is not logged in?