dont Save then redirect to login page

Osama2030

24 minutes ago, selectshop.at said:

Try also to go via FTP and delete the cache from there: delete all folders and files in /var/cache/*... These files and folders will regenerate automatically. They are cache folders and files.

I do that. i open dashboard now it is white page

Again: we need

2 minutes ago, selectshop.at said:

This error comes from server settings. Server does not fulfil needs of Prestashop. Please name your SQL-version and php-version you are using. On same page you will see also the memory_limit and execution_limit set for your server. We need these informations for to help.

1 minute ago, selectshop.at said:

This error comes from server settings. Server does not fulfil needs of Prestashop. Please name your SQL-version and php-version you are using. On same page you will see also the memory_limit and execution_limit set for your server. We need these informations for to help.

how much it have to be memory_limit & execution_limit. server is mine i can do what i need

2 minutes ago, selectshop.at said:

Before we talk about this, we need your php-version and SQL version in use. This is crucial, cause Prestashop will not work with some of them. If you are using one of them, than you need to change.

i can not access to admin dashboard now, how can i get this info from cpanel.
please

i restored to PHP 7.2
we i access to dashBoard i see this: 
 /home/souq/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpFoundation/Session/Storage/Handler/StrictSessionHandler.php
[8] SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php73) failed: Permission denied (13)

Permission denied: your server is not giving the correct reading, writing, execution permissions. Read the tutorial I linked before. At the end you will find a par explaining this.

On 8/16/2018 at 2:26 AM, selectshop.at said:

In addition, it is important to have automatic permissions to create / change / delete folders and files. Thus take care that all internal scripts and users (from inside the server) will have full access to folders and files automatically, while external accesses have read-only access, without the need to change these parameters manually.

chmod should be 0755 for folders and 0644 for files. NOT MORE than 0755, so you should configure your server correctly before and give the correct permissions recursively.

1 hour ago, selectshop.at said:

Permission denied: your server is not giving the correct reading, writing, execution permissions. Read the tutorial I linked before. At the end you will find a par explaining this.

chmod should be 0755 for folders and 0644 for files. NOT MORE than 0755, so you should configure your server correctly before and give the correct permissions recursively.

i config all instructures problem sill without solve

Blank site = server error. Read server error logs and debug them.

If you don't know how to setup a server for to run Prestashop, better you contract somebody or buy a webspace ready for the use of Prestashop. It is difficult to give you remote support on that. There is a need of knowledge in how to install, configure, administrate and debug the problems of a server. This is  not a self-learning task and I'm sorry to say, also not a task of this forum.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Osama2030 said:

yes

https is not a problem, if correct configured. php 7.3. is not yet suitable for Prestashop 1.7. x. There are several incompatibility errors on scripting, cache and database logic.

Prestashop 1.7.7. will support php 7.3. Release should be beginning next year.

https://build.prestashop.com/news/announcing-end-of-support-for-obsolete-php-versions/

• Thanks 1