Blurry logo

denkbeter

I need some help with this because it is driving me mad. The shop logo is very blurry especially on mobile screens. Prestashop recommends logo size 40px x 200px but this is to low for mobile screens, even on normal screen the logo is unsharp. If i upload larger size the logo is sharp on mobile phone and the right size but on desktop the size is not limited so the image is displayed in the resolution it is uploaded. Is there a way to set the resolution the image is displayed in?

8 hours ago, denkbeter said:

I need some help with this because it is driving me mad. The shop logo is very blurry especially on mobile screens. Prestashop recommends logo size 40px x 200px but this is to low for mobile screens, even on normal screen the logo is unsharp. If i upload larger size the logo is sharp on mobile phone and the right size but on desktop the size is not limited so the image is displayed in the resolution it is uploaded. Is there a way to set the resolution the image is displayed in?

You can limit the size of the logo on the desktop by establishing a size for it, for instance...

#header .logo {width: 200px; height: 40px;}

Best Regards

• Like 1