Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'CACHE_FILE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY_MODULES_LIST'

MarcKromann

I'm getting an error message when I try to access the dashboard on Prestashop V 1.5

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'CACHE_FILE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY_MODULES_LIST' in /home/www/globe.dk/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1544.

This is what it looks like in AdminController.php on line 1544

{
        if (!$this->isFresh(Module::CACHE_FILE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY_MODULES_LIST, 86400))
            file_put_contents(_PS_ROOT_DIR_.Module::CACHE_FILE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY_MODULES_LIST, Tools::addonsRequest('native'));

libxml_use_internal_errors(true);
        $country_module_list = file_get_contents(_PS_ROOT_DIR_.Module::CACHE_FILE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY_MODULES_LIST);
        if (!empty($country_module_list) && is_string($country_module_list) && $country_module_list_xml = simplexml_load_string($country_module_list))
        {
            $country_module_list_array = array();
            if (isset($country_module_list_xml->module))
                foreach ($country_module_list_xml->module as $k => $m)
                    $country_module_list_array[] = (string)$m->name;
            $this->tab_modules_list['slider_list'] = array_intersect($this->tab_modules_list['slider_list'], $country_module_list_array);
        }

if (is_array($this->tab_modules_list['slider_list']) && count($this->tab_modules_list['slider_list']))
            $this->toolbar_btn['modules-list'] = array(
                'href' => '#',
                'desc' => $this->l('Modules List')
            );
    }

I am very inexperienced with this, so any idea on how to fix it will be very appreciated, thanks.

Edited by MarcKromann
Added version of PS (see edit history)

No update, no. I tried updating, then it froze in the middle of the process and showed a blank screen. After some talk with the hosting provider, it got reverted back and I could acces the dash again.

I updated the page logo, and tried turning on smarty cache when it came with the error message it is showing now. Can't access dash, can't access site.

Would love to upgrade, but I cannot access anything.