(SOLVED) View Button Not working after product import

My site: http://toolsupplycenter.com has a major issue which did not happen when manually entered products to test functionality.

I now want to import over 10,000 products and had the site pretty much done except a few small cosmetic tweaks. Then I did a small import of about 15 items and it looked at first like it worked. The products show in the back office catalog fine with the right information going to the right field. The home page and showed the featured products box with the listed products in this category showing.. all good right.. NOT.. I clicked VIEW button on the featured products box and it said it could not be found.

Tried via the categories at left and gets to the main category and shows the products listed but click view there and not working. Said page can not be found.

Checked the URL re-writing is enabled, manually entered it and it is like it is not there.
I disabled the products in the same category module and that is the only change since it was working yesterday.

I can add to cart and checkout from the products featured at home page just can not go to the products detail page. Any suggestions.

SOLVED.. JUST CORRECTED THE IMPORT FILE TO REMOVE ALL DOTS, COMMAS, AND OTHER SYMBOLS OTHER THAN MINUS SIGN - LETTERS OR NUMBERS ON THE NAME, URL REWRITTEN, META-TAGS, META-DESCRIPTION FIELDS. ALSO CHANGED THE CATEGORY DEFAULT UNDERSCORES TO MINUS SIGNS, THEN RE IMPORTED, RECREATED THE HTACCESS FILE AND WA LA WORKS GREAT.. ISSUE WAS THE SYMBOLS IN THE FILE CAUSING THE ERRORS WITH THE URL-REWRITTEN.. I HAD FRIENDLY URLS TURNED ON, NOW MY FRIENDLY URLS ARE REALLY FRIENDLY AND ALL FUNCTIONS WELL. 12,000 PRODUCTS ALSO HAD TO BE LOADED INTO SEVERAL SMALLER FILES. RUNS FAST AND WELL THOUGH.