Hans Henrik

create an account - I agree to the terms and conditions and the privacy policy

This is driving me nuts. I cannot change the text when customer want to create an account:  "I agree to the terms and conditions and the privacy policy" to another language (in my case Danish). I have been through all translations - nothing, cms - nothing.  Someone can help please? Using PS 1.7.6.1. See attached. 

terms.JPG

• Find modulet "Official GDPR compliance"
  • Valg "Konfigurere"
  • Valg "Customize" ---> Her kan du oversætte teksten

Tusinde tak,

troede ikke jeg skulle lede her.

Tak for hjælpen.

/Michael

Thanks for the information,   It has resolve a similar problem for me.   In my case the module Official GDPR compliance was not installed as it is was not  required for the Canada/US environment and resulted in my screen mixing french and  spanish expressions in the page even if the site is only configured for  french-english.   I could't find anywhere in the translation table the expression  Acepto las condiciones generales y la politica de confidencialidad.    I installed the module and provide the translation and "voila"  ISSUE RESOLVED

Capture.JPG

Hi,
This field was created from the Prestashop Official GDPR compliance module and they have already provided the feature to change the text in their module settings.
Kindly check below screenshot for your reference:

PS-1.png.9e13aa2ed57b486257c1aa04b0aebaaf.png

PS-2.png.8f78faceedf7024ac14640a2454251a6.png