Jump to content
Asinet

500 Internal Server Error ( CUSTOMER SETTINGS )

Recommended Posts

Hi,I'm new to Presta shop. I've just updated my Presta 1.7.6.0 to 1.7.6.1. Everything goes well except when I click to " Customers settings ", it shows up :

" Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please help me. How Can I fix this, I think it might be Prestashop Bug.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please activate debug mode in the performance section to see the details of the error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More