Jump to content

Sources section missing from order detail page

Recommended Posts

Recently I migrated to a new server and updated prestashop versions from to, and I noticed that now my customer sources and url origins are no longer displaying on the order detail page. 

My connections & connections_source table in my database appears to be appropriately propagated with up to date data and information, so I'm unsure why it's not funneling thru for display on the order detail page.

I have checked the past topics on the subject and was unable to find a clear solution. 
Any help would be appreciated.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More