destru

Product site Image enlarge issue - PS 1.7.6.1

Posted (edited)

Hey Folks,

I'm just setting up my shop with the classic theme of PS 1.7.6.1. everything went well,
until I realized that the magnifying glass on the product images has disappeared and the Google+ button is missing, too.

When you click on the small magnifying glass you will get a broken popup frame with the procduct image in it.

Last thing I changed was the uppercase letter in product titels on the startpage:
themes.css -> text-transform:none

Edited by destru (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Fixed the Problem with uploading the orginal untouched theme folder and overwrited all files.
Now the template is working correctly again.

But I am still facing the problem, everytime you switch some options in the theme.css, everything gets messed up again.

Edited by destru (see edit history)

Did you replace all of the files in the theme? Im having a similar issue, but I have custom CSS and Java added to my current theme.

Thanks

Really desperate by now, everytime I change something like color or font-size, the theme gets issues.
Can somebody give a advise why?

Thanks in advance.