Godaddy hosting, email not working.

cmo140

Many have the same problem. When you call godaddy, they are no help. Bascially when I run the test on the backoffice, it works with the php. But when I go to try out the contact form. It bounces back. I do the godaddy smtp and that does not work. Can anyone tell me or send me to get this to work.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In order to be able to send email through our Godaddy hosting accounts you must use the following relay server in your code:

relay-hosting.secureserver.net

You do not need to provide a user name and password for this relay server as it does not require authentication. You can use port 25 if the application requires a port.

• 1 year later...

If that

In order to be able to send email through our Godaddy hosting accounts you must use the following relay server in your code:

relay-hosting.secureserver.net

You do not need to provide a user name and password for this relay server as it does not require authentication. You can use port 25 if the application requires a port.

If that does not work by itself, I did this and sending email with GoDaddy works now.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199605-what-is-the-problem-with-prestashop-and-godaddy-email-sending/page__view__findpost__p__989792

• Like 1