Checkout error (Authorize.net validation.php)

machination

Recently we moved our site to a new server. We've been having a lot of problems with the checkout process since then (it was working fine before the move).

We're using Authorize.net. Upon clicking the "Make Payment" button on the last page of checkout, the user is led to /modules/authorizeaim/validation.php, which basically has nothing in it. It should be processing the payment.

There seems to be some discrepancy between the checkout process in Prestashop and Authorize.net. They're not communicating.

I have already tried restoring files from a back-up and playing around with many of the settings in the admin area (payment, shipping, etc.). I also displayed errors, and couldn't see anything on the page. The one error I seem to be getting in the console in the browser is: [domain]/modules/authorizeaim/validation.php?_wpcf7_is_ajax_call=1&_wpcf7=6 404 (Not Found)

Nothing seems to be working though. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

I'm also working on this website.

Instead of showing a blank white page with an error message, validation.php shows the wordpress 404 page. If I remove the .htaccess rewrite rules for wordpress, it will then show the prestashop 404 page. Permissions for the file have been changed to 777 for troubleshooting, which has fixed nothing. I can't think of any reason why it would be loading a 404 page. The file itself is fine. I copied it to the home directory and it loads exactly how it should.

I fixed it! validation.php 404'd for the Authorize.net module because of permissions that were too loose for the directories containing it (/modules and /modules/authorizeaim). Changing the permissions of the PHP file to 644 and the directories containing it to 755 fixed it.

This thread is solved.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

I fixed it! validation.php 404'd for the Authorize.net module because of permissions that were too loose for the directories containing it (/modules and /modules/authorizeaim). Changing the permissions of the PHP file to 644 and the directories containing it to 755 fixed it.

This thread is solved.

I had the same issue with sagepay addon v1.6.2 from presto changeo on Prestashop 1.6.1.0 

after changing all files perm. to 644 and folders to 755 all worked as expected.

• Like 1