<SOLVED>Multiple advertising blocks

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I have tried to uplad this to the 'module' folder, and assumed it would appear as a different module when I search for Block Advertising, but it's not there.

I tried to upload the file using the 'Add New Module' option, but Which file should I upload, there are several within the folder?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Could be a good solution but there is a little bug on my site The link given to block 1 will overwrite the link from block 2. So i see different images but allways with the same link. Probably they use the same table in the database. Would be nice to have a solution.

cheers,

dirk

Found the solution: open blockadvertising2.php, change on rows 29, 35 and 63 'BLOCKADVERT_LINK ' to 'BLOCKADVERT2_LINK'

hope it will help someone!

cheers

Edited by badi3 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Could be a good solution but there is a little bug on my site The link given to block 1 will overwrite the link from block 2. So i see different images but allways with the same link. Probably they use the same table in the database. Would be nice to have a solution.

cheers,

dirk

Found the solution: open blockadvertising2.php, change on rows 29, 35 and 63 'BLOCKADVERT_LINK ' to 'BLOCKADVERT2_LINK'

cheers

Thank you for the solution! It's works fine! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

L

cheers,

dirk

cheers

The link does not work in PS 1.5 anyone who have a solution?

• 3 months later...