Theme adjustment

Hi,

I am a newbie, just explore prestashop for several days. There are a few theme adjustments that I need to tweak but still not able to. I need to get the site up and running real quick so hopefully someone here could guide me to handle these issues. Please see the attached files for what the site is now and how I want it to look.

1) I tried to change the blockcart font to "Muli" in a smaller size, somehow, the cart icon was missing at a certain stage. Another thing, I need to change the padding to fit the cart in the nav bar as shown. Could anyone please point me to how I can achieve these?

2) The logo should be right in the center of the page. Where to edit this?

3) "Contact us" and " Sign in" stack to the left together with the cart. How?

4) I want each category block to be fixed equal size and distribute evenly in the menu bar. I may add more tabs later, want they all to look space equally in the bar.

post-784947-0-30616200-1416548870_thumb.jpg

post-784947-0-98200100-1416548874_thumb.jpg

A few things you can do already:

file themes/<your theme folder>/css/module/blockcontact/blockcontact.css

#contact-link {

float: left;    // change to left

border-left: 1px solid #515151;

}

file themes/<your theme folder>/css/module/blockuserinfo/blockuserinfo.css

.header_user_info {

float: left;    // change to left

border-left: 1px solid #515151;

border-right: 1px solid #515151;

}

This will bring the login and contact us to the left.

pascal.
  • Like 1

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for the quick response. I just made a mess with the blockcart. I had been trying to fix it, nothing worked. Now i just overwrite all files in htmlpublic hopefully things would get back to how there were. Once it is done, I can switch the maintenance mode to live so you can have a look at it.

kook kai

another problem. the cart looks very wrong. I was hooking the cart to nav block and unhooking from the topheader, this is what I have now. don't know what I did was wrong. tried replacing all files from yesterday backup, but the problem still persists. i just enable the site www.cookcase.com so please feel free to have a look and I will be grateful if you can help.

cheers,

kook kai

post-784947-0-84455900-1416561735_thumb.jpg