[SOLVED] How to insert HTML items on footer?

Hi!

This is my site: http://nutri-cosmetica.com

I'm using prestashop 1.6 and the warehouse theme.

As you can see at the footer there are some standard info such as copyright and an image of payment methods. This can be easy modified at the BackOffice with the themeeditor module.

However I need to insert some extra stuff here... Actualy I need to insert some HTML that will show some external icons from several directory-sites. This HTML code is a mandaroty request to be listed at those directories. So I thought that footer can be a good place to show them. 

footer.jpg

I have tried to edit the footer.tpl from the theme, however it doesn't show any change when inserting the HTML code.  I've tried to insert it in many ways with no luck.

Any suggestions? :(

Thanks

As you can see at the footer of the

Edited by Antakarana (see edit history)

hello

due to the fact that you use some none default theme with (as i suppose) a lot of not default modules - the most important fact is question:

- your footer is hardcoded in theme .tpl files, or it's a part of some module?

Hi Vekia,

Thankyou for answering... The footer is hardcoded in the theme .tpl file which is placed at the theme folder.

However I've finnaly got the fix. The solution was as simple as going to BackOffice and activate the "force to compile" option... :blush:

After doing the changes I turn it off again to never compile...

Edited by Antakarana (see edit history)
  • Like 1