Menu Horizontal Julien Breux pour PS 1.5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
have a same problem. after some debugging i change require_once PS_ADMIN_DIR . '/../classes/AdminTab.php'; to require_once _PS_ADMIN_DIR_ . '/../classes/AdminTab.php'; in modules/jbx_menu/AdminModuleMenu.php (2nd string) and it working!

Whaaouu!! Work Fineee!! is fantastic!! :D

Hi,

I made the change warezliker described but the menu still doesn't work for me. The module installs but when I go to configure nothing loads - I get a blank browser.

In the Apache logs I get a fatal PHP error: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class AdminTabCore in C:\\wamp\\www\\answer-rc\\uk\\classes\\AdminTab.php on line 32

Does anyone have any ideas?

The bundled Top Menu doesn't seem as configurable as the old JBX menu I think but I'll give it a try in the meantime.

Thanks very much, and sorry I'm not able to post en Francais :(

Iain

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Bonjour,

Je débute sur Prestashop 1.5 et serais super super interessée par ce module mais lorsque je tente de l'installer via le front office j'obtiens le message d'erreur suivant :

"Une erreur est survenue pendant l'extraction du module (le fichier peut être corrompu)."

Du coup, rien ne se passe, l'install n'a pas lieu.

Savez vous ce que je peux faire pour avoir le menu horizontal de Julien B. compatible avec la version 1.5 de prestashop ?

D'avance merci pour votre aide.

Bonjour,

Je débute sur Prestashop 1.5 et serais super super interessée par ce module mais lorsque je tente de l'installer via le front office j'obtiens le message d'erreur suivant :

"Une erreur est survenue pendant l'extraction du module (le fichier peut être corrompu)."

Du coup, rien ne se passe, l'install n'a pas lieu.

Savez vous ce que je peux faire pour avoir le menu horizontal de Julien B. compatible avec la version 1.5 de prestashop ?

D'avance merci pour votre aide.

La réponse a la solution a été mentionné plus haut. :) il faut modifier un Texte par le nouveau donné. :)

Bonjour,

J'ai effectué la modification de la ligne "require_once _PS_ADMIN_DIR_ . '/../classes/AdminTab.php';" sur le menu de JulienB mais l'installation ne fonctionne pas sur la version 1.5.2 de prestashop. (sa indique que c'est installé mais rien ne s'affiche dans les modules)

L'alternative proposée par J. Dance ne fonctionne pas non plus...

Est-ce ma version de prestashop qui est trop récente ou ma version du menu de JulienB trop ancienne? Si oui, avez vous la dernière version du menu sur laquelle je puisse faire la modification?

Merci

Edited by M_P (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

also search doesn't work anymore

Did you get it to work with PS 1.5.3?

I wrote an email to Julien but he didn't reply yet... he has to update the module to work with PS 1.5 cause the default one sucks... can't even reorder the items once added to the menu. What's up with that!? It's absolutely absurd!

Any idea to solve the issue ?

The menu was working fine with 1.5.2.0 and since updated with 1.5.3.1, cannot make it work.

Y a t'il une idée pour solutionner ce problème ?

Le menu fonctionnait parfaitement la version 1.5.2.0, mais impossible avec la mise à jour version 1.5.3.1

Don't know why, but the menu admin works only when I disable require_once PS_ADMIN_DIR . '/../classes/AdminTab.php'; at all, other proposals didn't worked. I'm on 1.5.3 - need to check more...

As I mentioned above I am also on 1.5.3, but the menu doesn't work.

What did you do exactly with "require_once PS_ADMIN_DIR" I tried but no success.

Can you copy your exact code ?

Thanks in adance for you help.

As I mentioned above I am also on 1.5.3, but the menu doesn't work.

What did you do exactly with "require_once PS_ADMIN_DIR" I tried but no success.

Can you copy your exact code ?

Thanks in adance for you help.

I also can't edit menu, just can see it :) still no solution for editing :(

Bonsoir,

Oui, et désolé du temps pris !

Il n'y a pas les traductions (FR), mais ça fonctionne. :)

Bonjour

En ce qui me concerne ca fonctionne aussi bien en version 1.5.0.17 qu'en version 1.5.3.1

PAr contre j'aimerai bien savoir comment mettre le Manufacturers qui s'affiche en francais ?

Clubimprevu

• 2 weeks later...

All I want from the Top Horizonall Menu which comes with PS, is more flexibility: to be able to create submenus, to change the order of the menu items by drag and drop and a few basic thinks that JB Menu was offering. We are in the year 2013 for f*** sake and PS still doesn't offer a decent Menu module!

And I can't believe that there is only one flexible Menu module compatible with PS 1.5.3!

Isn't here on the entire PS community someone skilled enough to make JB Menu compatible with PS 1.5 and maybe keep developing this useful module, which is of course everything the default PS Menu should be??

• Like 1

Julien is a talented developer and use to work closely with the PS team, he's just off to other things

The source code is on Github so... it's just a couple of branches away... https://github.com/JulienBreux/jbx_menu

Wordpress had the same menu problem (but with way more flexible solutions available) a couple of years ago.. they integrated the best solution out there to the core... I hope it's something on the PS roadmap...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Good news... well sort of...

JBX Menu has been updated and is kinda working on PS 1.5.3.1.

Get it here: https://github.com/JulienBreux/jbx_menu

But no mater what I do, the Title of the Menu Items is not saved into the database.

I had to use phpMyadmin to add the Titles manually.

Would someone take a look at the code and find the problem? We are so close of having this perfect menu back on PS...

Come on guys!

Ça y est ! Ça marche !

dans AdminModuleMenu.php

modification ligne 975

<input type="text" name="title['.$language['id_lang'].']" value=

<input type="text" name="title_'.$language['id_lang'].'" value=

There's no such code AdminModuleMenu.php at line 975... actually after the latest update there isn't such code in the entire file.

Still no one has managed to figure out how to fix the problem with the Title of the Menu Items???

Come one people... this is the best Top Horizontal FREE Menu ever!!! It's everything the default PS Menu should be!

I can't believe there isn't anyone smart enough to get it fix!

There's no such code AdminModuleMenu.php at line 975... actually after the latest update there isn't such code in the entire file.

Still no one has managed to figure out how to fix the problem with the Title of the Menu Items???

Come one people... this is the best Top Horizontal FREE Menu ever!!! It's everything the default PS Menu should be!

I can't believe there isn't anyone smart enough to get it fix!

Yes It works :rolleyes:

Julien Breux's explication 10 days ago : https://github.com/JulienBreux/jbx_menu/commit/77a75b02be241a8a8003918995688c5bb81918b6

but i found this code at line 975, not line 488

• 4 weeks later...

I´m working on transfer our shop from PS 1.3 to PS 1.5.3. In older version I used JBX menu budt in 1.5.3 I can´t install it. I already read this forum but as another guys I´ve problem that I can´t see module in modeules after manual copy over FTP.

Can you help me ?

Zdeněk

I´m working on transfer our shop from PS 1.3 to PS 1.5.3. In older version I used JBX menu budt in 1.5.3 I can´t install it. I already read this forum but as another guys I´ve problem that I can´t see module in modeules after manual copy over FTP.

Can you help me ?

Zdeněk

here's what you do:

- download the newest version of jbx menu from github: https://github.com/JulienBreux/jbx_menu/archive/master.zip

- then unpack the zip

- rename jbx_menu-master folder to jbx_menu

- upload the folder to your modules folder in PS

That's it! Make sure you rename the folder properly otherwise it won't work!

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

here's what you do:

- download the newest version of jbx menu from github: https://github.com/J...hive/master.zip

- then unpack the zip

Hope this helps!

Thx for your help - problem with visibility in modules was realy becouse name. Now I can see it in list, but I can´t install it. I tried set for folder atibutes 777 but with same error after click on Install button

Technical error : PrestaShop could not installed this module.

Any Idea ?

Thx

Zdeněk

Thx a lot - version from you works on 1.5.3. :-) thx a lot.

You're welcome!

And now bad news it doesn´t work on 1.5.4 :-(

That's why I told you not to upgrade! PS keeps changing and this breaks compatibility with many modules. I wish they would make up their mind already on which direction to take PS.

You're welcome!

That's why I told you not to upgrade! PS keeps changing and this breaks compatibility with many modules. I wish they would make up their mind already on which direction to take PS.

Hi thx for reply - Did you resolve problem with creating items in menu ? (add something to menu) - I can´t add nothing over JBX editor. I can only see items in database tables ps_menu and ps_menu_lang. But this way is´t so userfriendly - i advance i´m not sure what is what so can you please also post ps_menu and ps_menu_lang tabs ?

And another problem is with functionality of JBX menu - I can see JBX bar but otherwise its in default settings link to http://www.julien-breux.com doesn´t appear.

Zdeněk

Edited by cendaprnda (see edit history)

Bonjour, même problème pour moi :

j'utilise jbx_menu 2.8.6 avec PrestaShop 1.5.3.1, et il semble y avoir un bug avec les "Liens",

le champ "Titre" n'est pas enregistré et les liens ne s'affichent pas du tout (1ère position) ou alors s'affiche avec le titre de la dernière/précédente catégorie du menu haut jbx.

SVP, pouvez-vous nous aider ? Merci.

Joli travail que ce menu.

Hello, same issue for me :

I'm using jbx_menu 2.8.6 with PrestaShop 1.5.3.1, and its seems there is a bug with "Links",

field "Title" is not saved and links are not displayed at all (1st position) or are displayed with the title of the last/previous category of the jbx top menu.

Please could you help us ? Thanks.

Good job this menu.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pour ceux que ça intéresse de faire marcher jbx sur 1.5.4. mais pas en multi-langue

Il faut faire ce qui suis :

Dans AdminModuleMenu.php changer les 3 premières lignes en

//include_once _PS_ADMIN_DIR_ .'/../classes/AdminTab.php';

require_once _PS_MODULE_DIR_ .'jbx_menu/menu.class.php';

require_once _PS_MODULE_DIR_ .'jbx_menu/jbx_menu.php';

ensuite dans la classe ObjectModel.php changer :

$suffixs = array('', 'Lang');

en

$suffixs = array('');

et ça marche...

• Like 1

here's what you do:

- download the newest version of jbx menu from github: https://github.com/J...hive/master.zip

- then unpack the zip

Hope this helps!

I am still learning and am in doubt about the proper way to update modules in 1.4.9 - 1.5.3

All you said above is crystal clear except I do not know when I update if I should install the zip from my hdd over the 'older' module on my host or should I better take my ftp tool and copy the content of the zip oder the older module directory on my host.

I find in the forum answers that advertize both.

Is there no general answer and does it depend on the modules? I do not know if the pure 'installation' process, the 1st step, is just a mere copy process, cause then it wouldnt matter. But if the installation process can embrace also some writing to the DB then it would matter but perhaps this is always just the case when the module is activated in the BO?

thanks alot and keep working an a flawless free JBX menu for 1.5.3 and 1.5.4x :)

Bonjour,

Suite a la mise a jour de mon site en 1.5.4.1, je ne peu plus ajouter de lien dans le module Topmenu.

Il ne prend en compte que les pages CMS que je peu ajouter comme bouton et à supprimer mes

anciens liens comme "contact" lors de la mise à jour.

Quand je veut ajouter un lien dans l' administration du module, il y un message qui me dit que le lien a

bien été ajouté pourtant il ne s affiche pas dans la liste en dessous et je ne peu pas l' intégrer au menu.

savez vous comment faire afin que je puisse retrouvé le lien comme sur la version précédente de prestashop?

Cordialement

@batiplus54, eh oui, ça sonne qui une bonne technique de la part de Prestashop et de Julien Breux pour forcer les gens à acheter le jolie menu qu'ils ont mis en vente sur l'addstore et qu'ils promuent bien dans le menu module des versions 1.5x.

Ils sont fort les gars, mais en même temps, c'est de bonne guerre, ils font pas ça pour la gloire... Tant pis pour nous...

tout a fait mais cela me semble un peu trop cher pour régler un Pb de lien pour mon site! même les liens des maj des module suivant sur le site sont mort!

il nous reste plus qu' a naviguer sur tout les forums et peu être trouver une personne qui puisse nous aider afin de trouver les solutions a nos Pb...

Je ne veux pas te décourager mais sur le forum, ça n'aide pas beaucoup. Tente sur le forum anglais, ils sont beaucoup plus réactifs, mais bon. Pour moi, le temps c'est de l'argent, alors quand je perd une journée sur une connerie de menu, je préfère largement l'acheter et être tranquille.

C'est bien d'économiser, de faire attention au budget, mais je pense tout de même qu'il y a des limites et lorsque l'on ouvre une boutique en ligne, si on a pas 50€ à investir, c'est que le projet en soit ne risque pas d'aller bien loin...

Edited by yvesbj (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

J'ai installé le module 2.8.6 pour mon boutique et il marche très bien sauf un petit soucis. En effet, quand je veux afficher un lien sur mon menu, le titre de ce lien n’apparaît pas sur le menu ?! Comment afficher le titre pour un lien sur mon menu toute en sachant que le champs titre du back office je le remplie mais il ne le prend pas en considération lors de l'affichage en front office ?!

• 1 month later...

@batiplus54, eh oui, ça sonne qui une bonne technique de la part de Prestashop et de Julien Breux pour forcer les gens à acheter le jolie menu

Très cher, je ne travail plus pour PrestaShop depuis une bonne année :) Et pour être honnête, si il peut-être vrai que PrestaShop SA utilise ce genre de technique, il n'en est pas de même pour moi. Je n'ai aucun module en vente et l'ensemble de mes modules sont gratuits.

Ceci dit, par manque de temps et de projets PrestaShop (que je n'utilise plus) je ne prends plus le temps de mettre à jour mes modules basés sur la solution.

En espèrent que certaines personnes vous aident dans votre quête, bon courage pour la suite.

Bien cordialement. :)

Edited by Julien Breux (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Ceci dit, par manque de temps et de projets PrestaShop (que je n'utilise plus)...

Bonjour Julien Breux. Je suis ravi et je vous remercie d'avoir répondu. Je pense que le fait de savoir clairement que vous ne travaillez plus sur Prestashop ni sur les modules nous permet de ne plus rien attendre de votre part concernant ces derniers et de respecter votre choix de retrait.

Cela dit, je serais très curieux de connaitre la solution alternative que vous avez choisi à la place de Prestashop. Magento ? osCommerce ?

J'ai et j'utilise toujours quelques uns de vos modules gratuit. J'en profite pour vous remercier de votre partage :)

Bonne continuation

• 1 month later...

Julien franchement au bout de 4 ans de travaille sur ce module t'est vraiment un gros méchant de laisser ces pauvres utilisateurs tout seul. C'est bien une technique commerciale cachée derrière cela tu fais tout pour obliger les utilisateurs de ton travail à faire des trucs contre leur grès.

Lol

Julien franchement au bout de 4 ans de travaille sur ce module t'est vraiment un gros méchant de laisser ces pauvres utilisateurs tout seul. C'est bien une technique commerciale cachée derrière cela tu fais tout pour obliger les utilisateurs de ton travail à faire des trucs contre leur grès.

Lol

Bonjour,

Pourquoi relancer ce topic.

Quel est votre question ?

• 2 months later...

don't know if this has been mentioned before but at version 1.5.6.0 this menu module is not working.

have downloaded the files from github the master zip

Specifically was not working the Admin panel configure menu, it was stack at error 500 in all of my browsers.

Enabled error displaying in prestashop config and found out that the AdminTab class extend was redeclared somewhere else.

So with a quick fix at the very first line of the module file AdminModuleMenu.php

require_once _PS_CLASS_DIR_ . 'AdminTab.php';

to:

//require_once _PS_CLASS_DIR_ . 'AdminTab.php';

now all gui admin panel options work correctly!

I tested more but if someone knows more errors please share :-)

Thanks for this great menu module Julien Breux!

• 2 weeks later...

don't know if this has been mentioned before but at version 1.5.6.0 this menu module is not working.

have downloaded the files from github the master zip

Specifically was not working the Admin panel configure menu, it was stack at error 500 in all of my browsers.

Enabled error displaying in prestashop config and found out that the AdminTab class extend was redeclared somewhere else.

So with a quick fix at the very first line of the module file AdminModuleMenu.php

require_once _PS_CLASS_DIR_ . 'AdminTab.php';

to:

//require_once _PS_CLASS_DIR_ . 'AdminTab.php';

now all gui admin panel options work correctly!

I tested more but if someone knows more errors please share :-)

Thanks for this great menu module Julien Breux!

Thanks a lot kasperghost! It works on 1.5.6.0 now.

And also thank you to Julien Breux for this really usefull module.

• 3 weeks later...

Pour ceux que ça intéresse de faire marcher jbx sur 1.5.4. mais pas en multi-langue

Il faut faire ce qui suis :

Dans AdminModuleMenu.php changer les 3 premières lignes en

//include_once _PS_ADMIN_DIR_ .'/../classes/AdminTab.php';

require_once _PS_MODULE_DIR_ .'jbx_menu/menu.class.php';

require_once _PS_MODULE_DIR_ .'jbx_menu/jbx_menu.php';

ensuite dans la classe ObjectModel.php changer :

$suffixs = array('', 'Lang');

en

$suffixs = array('');

et ça marche...

Dernière chose dans jbx_menu.php (ligne 114) remplacer :

Tools::addJS(

par

$this->context->controller->addJS

Un grand merci ! Ça fonctionnement pour moi en 1.5.6.1

Bonne continuation

I'm such an idiot! I can't believe I didn't saw the fixes from member Aixestudio and didnt meant to take any credit whatsoever! also there has been a mention about not seeing the title where someone in this forum (post 38 @ page 2) has made a fix but in new version of prestashop 1.5.6 doesn't work again!!!

anyways the multilingual field about links gets saved correctly so I took this approach for the title too... (which is kinda like the approach of the other member in page 2 @ post 38!)

Open AdminModuleMenu.php @ line 488:

<input type="text" name="title_'.$language['id_lang'].'" value="'

change to:

<input type="text" name="title['.$language['id_lang'].']" value="'

we want it to be saved as an array so be very carefull with the "  and '

I can't guarrantee that this menu will work for new versions cause prestashop keep changing
their code

2) What is the change in ObjectModel.php for? I can't find any more info so I skipped it and still works correctly. also is very dangerous to mess with the core of prestashop. My preference is always overrides... If someone can share any info about suffixs change in objectModel.php pls do so..

thanks in advace for the help!

Go here:

https://github.com/JulienBreux/jbx_menu

Press Download zip, save that zip somewhere, unzip the file there,

it should be a folder extracted that is named jbx_menu-master where you rename it to jbx_menu

Copy that jbx_menu folder to your modules folder inside your installation of prestashop.

It should work at least for the installation part, for the rest do the above fixes

to correct the AdminModuleMenu.php and the jbx_menu.php

• 11 months later...

Un grand merci ! Ça fonctionnement pour moi en 1.5.6.1

Bonne continuation

Bonjour j'ai une 1.5.6.1

j'ai fais les 2 premières modif sans soucis et j'ai un doute pour la dernière :

après le remplacement de  Tools::addJS(

je dois avoir cela

$this->context->controller->addJS(array(

ou  $this->context->controller->addJSarray(

je me retrouve avec cette erreure : Fatal error: Uncaught Table 'akhawat_dev.ps_menu' doesn't exist<br /><br /><pre> SELECT a.`id_menu`, a.`id_parent`, a.`id_item`, a.`type`, a.`level`, a.`ignore`, b.`title`, b.`link`, a.`logged`, a.`css`, a.`active`, a.`position`, a.`date_add`, a.`date_upd` FROM `ps_menu` a LEFT JOIN `ps_menu_lang` b ON (a.`id_menu` = b.`id_menu` AND b.`id_lang` = "1") WHERE a.`id_parent` = "0" AND a.`active` = 1 ORDER BY a.`position` ASC </pre> thrown in /home2/sitetest/dev/classes/db/Db.php on line 613