[SOLVED]Only 300 Manufacturers in PS 1.4?

I uploaded some 1000 MANUFACTURERS using a .CSV file. I can only see 300 of them in the BACK OFFICE. However, when I check my database all the MANUFACTURERS are there. What should I do too see them all?

I want to see all 1,000 manufacturers in my BACK-OFFICE instead of 300.

Hi Rayan,
This bug has been fixed in the latest development versions. If you know how to use SVN, you can update your install by getting the file /trunk/classes/AdminTab.php from the SVN repository and copying it to your installation folder.
A stable version with this bugfix will be released late April.

Thanks for replying Thomas. Unfortunately, I don't know how use SVN. But still I will try the method which you have told me.

Secondly, it seems that there are a lot of BUGS in prestashop 1.4v. So do you recommend using that? Because I have to upload a inventory of 10,000 products and if there is any error my shop will collapse then.

Thanks once again for your reply.

Hi Rayan,
This bug has been fixed in the latest development versions. If you know how to use SVN, you can update your install by getting the file /trunk/classes/AdminTab.php from the SVN repository and copying it to your installation folder.
A stable version with this bugfix will be released late April.

Hello Thomas,

I just did all the things which you told me and updated /trunk/classes/AdminTab.php from the SVN repository.

I did a FRESH install but unfortunately my admin appears to be something weird. I've attached the image. Please check.

41631_w05L8jCFfn02lTupx6yy_t

Hi Rayan,
I checked it and you're right, there is another file you have to copy from the SVN to make it work.
The file is /trunk/classes/Module.php, same as before copy it to your installation folder and you should be set.

Hello Thomas,

I just made the replacements and it's working fine now.

Thanks alot PRESTA TEAM.

Rayan