soilsearcher

Images greyed out

Hi all

Fairly new to Prestashop, and so far very impressed. I have created my shop and up to last night it was working ok, checked to day and for some reason the main pics on the Theme Hooks (home) have reverted to giant question marks. I have checked in the admin side and the images show in there. The individual images for the products are still visible , just these on the theme setup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Site : https://www.soilsearcher.com/Shop

Regards

Gary

prtscreen_210819.jpg

Upon furthur investigation, I have also noticed other oddities like the upper banner moduleisnt showing, but when opened in the modules section the image is all there.

Thanks for the reply, I only installed this last weekend, so couldnt understand why it has given me an old package - i will attempt an upgrade to 1.7

Cheers

Gary

oh so the user that advised me that 1.6 is no longer supported has no withdrawn their comment

Can i please have confirmation as to what level of support is given to ver 1.6.1.24, i have gone through the one click upgrade and it says i am on the latest version.

Please advise

Cheers

Gary