Prestashop on Mobile Android and IOS

Hey Guys,

I'm new here. I hope you give me some advice if you don't mind.

I just wanna ask, Do you have any idea what is the best add-ons for Prestashop on Mobile, Android and IOS based on your experience so far ?

Also, I just want to confirm if it is true that there is an add-ons for Prestashop on Mobile, Android and IOS for a lifetime once I purchased it or is it subscription based only.

Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, foxdemon96 said:

Hey Guys,

I just wanna ask, Do you have any idea what is the best add-ons for Prestashop on Mobile, Android and IOS based on your experience so far ?

Also, I just want to confirm if it is true that there is an add-ons for Prestashop on Mobile, Android and IOS for a lifetime once I purchased it or is it subscription based only.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Magenative is one of CedCommerce Mobile App Develpoment branch with 11000+ happy customers. You can also avail the maximum benefits of using our services:

• Free Trail
  • Multi Language/Curreny
  • Store Logins
  • All Type product compatibility

And Much More.

Check out here for more

6 hours ago, foxdemon96 said:

Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Please check the link below to get the Android & iOS Mobile App for your online store. 

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/mobile/29188-knowband-android-and-ios-mobile-app-builder.html

The Android & iOS Mobile app builder module has been downloaded 100+ times on Addon store. In case you need any further details then feel free to contact us. 

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=29188