dtwfung

Error after upgrade to 1.7.5.1 (stable) using 1-click upgrade

Posted (edited)

Hi There,

I did an upgrade from 1.6.1.15 to 1.7.6 using the native 1-click upgrade. The upgrade process seems complete successfully.

I can access the BO successfully with some basic operation, orders, customers..., for FO, I got error as follows: Any tips/hints would be greatly appreciated.

Error20190808.thumb.jpg.6bd22bf20828e26885ffc66059d78bb9.jpg

Edited by dtwfung (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I don't think the 1-click-ugrade module supports migrating from 1.6 to 1.7. Even if it could there's still a big chance your theme is not compatible with 1.7.

I suggest using a module like https://addons.prestashop.com/en/data-migration-backup/8934-migrationpro-prestashop-upgrade-and-migrate-tool.html and consider a new theme.

Edited by taniacr (see edit history)
  • Like 1

There are modules active in your shop that are not compatible with 1.7 (blocksearch in your screenshot).

19 hours ago, JBW said:

There are modules active in your shop that are not compatible with 1.7 (blocksearch in your screenshot).

Thx for your help.

Are there blocksearch natively with 1.7 ?

Or I just reinstall native blocksearch in 1.7 ?

Yes sure there is a new search module inlcuded (ps_searchbar). The 1.6 modules (and most of the templates) do not work with 1.7 - deactivate/deinstall all of them