Multi vendor and rental

Hi there,

I am looking for a solution that can give me the following functionality on a Prestashop

The site should be Multi vendor - allowing customers to upload their own products (There are several multi vendor modules for this)

However, the products should be available for rental. Specifically, we are talking about empty office spaces, that can be rented on a short-term. (e.g. for pop-up stores/events)

Does anyone know how this functionality can be achieved?

I am looking at themes built for rentals, but will they work with the multi vendor modules?

Best regards and thank in advance,

- Camilla

1 hour ago, camihlst said:

Hi there,

I am looking for a solution that can give me the following functionality on a Prestashop

The site should be Multi vendor - allowing customers to upload their own products (There are several multi vendor modules for this)

However, the products should be available for rental. Specifically, we are talking about empty office spaces, that can be rented on a short-term. (e.g. for pop-up stores/events)

I am looking at themes built for rentals, but will they work with the multi vendor modules?

- Camilla

Hello @camihlst,

We can help you out for building an multivender site on the ecommerce leading platform i.e Prestashop itself. 
Having 8+ years of experience in Prestashop Development .
Please visit us at Prestashop Multivender Module
We'll Realy happy to help you.
Contact us for more.

Thanks & Regards

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 2:59 PM, camihlst said:

Hi there,

- Camilla

Hi Camilla,

We can help you to achieve the same. We have the Multi-Vendor Marketplace module which converts the PrestaShop store into a Marketplace so that sellers can register and start selling on the marketplace. There are one other module Booking and Rental System which can be used to start rental services. We can make the Booking and Rental system module compatible with the Marketplace module so that you can create a marketplace for the rental products.

Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/marketplace-creation/21669-knowband-multi-vendor-marketplace.html

Booking and Rental System: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/reservation-rental-system/44980-booking-and-rental-system.html

We also offer the Mobile App for the Android and iOS platforms so if in near future you would like to convert your online marketplace into a Mobile App then we can help you on the same. 

Please contact us for more details. 

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=44980