Mail Alerts for 1.7.6.0

Hello all - 

I need to get an email when an order is placed - but I cannot find mail alerts module anywhere in the catalog.  

Does anyone know where to find this module?  It was incredibly useful before I upgraded...  Or something similar?

Thanks,

In Prestashop 1.7 there is a module "Mail Alerts" that you can use to get email when a order gets placedScreenshot_5.thumb.jpg.e9924c47f2c154b5c4d51e1edb3ddd08.jpg

search for this module configure this module to get mail for new order and add email on the email addresses field to get email in that email address at the time of new order.

Screenshot_6.jpg.0080fddf73e6ecebc709e1da981fa55f.jpg

Yes I checked the prestashop 1.7.6 they don't have the module available. In module folder there is only a empty folder for that module. I would try installing the module from prestashop 1.7.5 and let you know if it works.

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, w3bsolutions said:

For those that don't know how to use GitHub and just want to download the zip file of the module: 

Thank you w3bsolutions. This really helped me as I was not sure how to install the GitHub version. 

Thank you to all who help out in this forum.

• 3 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 8:29 AM, Manel_ said:

Good morning to all,

I need to receive notification of the comments that the client makes in the orders.

That I have to do?

Thanks for the help.

a greeting

What do you mean by notifications? Do you refer to the comment in the "notes" field during checkout or comments placed in the order after it was made (in the client order-details view)?  

• 4 months later...

Hi all,
first of all really thanks for this guide!

I'm trying to add & install manually via ftp this module (https://github.com/PrestaShop/ps_emailalerts) on my prestashop website v. 1.7.6.9.

I decompressed the zip and added the file in the /modules folder but I can't see in my module manager section.
I already tried also to add in prestashop adding the zip file but it didn't work.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot

8 hours ago, Surfil said:

Hi all,
first of all really thanks for this guide!

I'm trying to add & install manually via ftp this module (https://github.com/PrestaShop/ps_emailalerts) on my prestashop website v. 1.7.6.9.

I decompressed the zip and added the file in the /modules folder but I can't see in my module manager section.
I already tried also to add in prestashop adding the zip file but it didn't work.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot

You shouldn't need to install it from Github. If you search for ps_emaialerts in the the Module Catalog section it does not yield any results?

17 hours ago, w3bsolutions said:

You shouldn't need to install it from Github. If you search for ps_emaialerts in the the Module Catalog section it does not yield any results?

First of all really thanks for answering me.

Unfortunately no, if I try to search it.. nothing

I can’t even download it from https://addons.prestashop.com/, in attach the screenshot no download button.

have you a zip file working to load? for prestashop v 1.7.6.9

Schermata 2020-12-06 alle 12.57.31.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...