Can't not go to admin page FatalErrorException ps_facetedsearch

Vu Truong Son

I have an serious error with my Prestashop website. My prestashop is 1.7. Here is my adress: https://tktmart.com/ and admin adress: https://tktmart.com/admintktmart/

My website run smoothly recently. But After i delete some old Features and replace with new features. And then i sign out and see error

(1/1) FatalErrorException

Compile Error: composerRequireeca55e15b41ca8fedd26758ea11dd8fa(): Failed opening required '/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-php72/bootstrap.php' (include_path='/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php')

in autoload_real.php line 66

------------------------

In error log of admin have:

[24-Jul-2019 18:01:09 Hongkong] PHP Warning: Uncaught exception 'Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ContextErrorException' with message 'Warning: require(/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-php72/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: Input/output error' in /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php:66 Stack trace: #0 /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php(66): composerRequireeca55e15b41ca8fedd26758ea11dd8fa() #1 /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php(56): composerRequireeca55e15b41ca8fedd26758ea11dd8fa('25072dd6e247008...', '/home/tktcompa/...') #2 /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/autoload.php(7): ComposerAutoloaderIniteca55e15b41ca8fedd26758ea11dd8fa::getLoader() #3 /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/app/AppKernel.php(220): include_once('/home/tktcompa/...') #4 /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/app/AppKernel.php(69): AppKernel->enableComposerAutoloaderOnMo in /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66 [24-Jul-2019 18:01:09 Hongkong] PHP Fatal error: composerRequireeca55e15b41ca8fedd26758ea11dd8fa(): Failed opening required '/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-php72/bootstrap.php' (include_path='/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66 [24-Jul-2019 18:01:44 Hongkong] PHP Warning: Uncaught exception 'Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ContextErrorException' with message 'Warning: require(/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-php72/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: Input/output error' in /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php:66 Stack trace: #0 /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php(66): composerRequireeca55e15b41ca8fedd26758ea11dd8fa() #1 /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php(56): composerRequireeca55e15b41ca8fedd26758ea11dd8fa('25072dd6e247008...', '/home/tktcompa/...') #2 /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/autoload.php(7): ComposerAutoloaderIniteca55e15b41ca8fedd26758ea11dd8fa::getLoader() #3 /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/app/AppKernel.php(220): include_once('/home/tktcompa/...') #4 /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/app/AppKernel.php(69): AppKernel->enableComposerAutoloaderOnMo in /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66 [24-Jul-2019 18:01:44 Hongkong] PHP Fatal error: composerRequireeca55e15b41ca8fedd26758ea11dd8fa(): Failed opening required '/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-php72/bootstrap.php' (include_path='/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/tktcompa/tktmart.com/modules/ps_facetedsearch/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66

I have no backup file. Please help me to resolve this problem.

Thank you so much.

• 1 year later...
On 7/25/2019 at 3:39 AM, Vu Truong Son said:

Someone can help me please

I had the same issue too when i was trying to upgrade, my error was on line 25 (require __DIR__ . '/platform_check.php';) and i commented it out and it worked. please try to replace your admin folder with fresh one.