logo "payer par paypal" en FO, génère erreur

Bonjour,

je rencontre un soucis sur la v1.4 (new installation et non maj).

lors d'un clic sur le logo "payer avec paypal", logo se trouvnt en bas a droite sur cette page :

http://legasin.money-du-net.com/

(ce clic pointe sur la page : http://legasin.money-du-net.com/modules/paypal/about.php )

j'ai un message d'erreur : Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Y a t'il quelque chose a paramètrer quelquepart?

merci de votre aide( j'ai cherché si un topic existait sur ce probleme mais je n'ai rien trouvé)

I cannot read the post above mine, but I believe this person is getting the same error I am getting. First time installer/user of prestashop - but I've downloaded the latest release, and actually done 3 full installs now. I've removed my database, all ftp files, and still get the same error when I enable the paypal module from the back end of prestashop.

modules/paypal/about.php - is the path to the file ( on the store home page - right hand side, there is a paypal image. If you click it, it goes to that directory)

The about.php file is in that paypal directory, but it errors if you try to click the paypal icon on the screen.

=======

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

===========

I am beyond frustrated. Can someone please inform me of what can be done to resolve this, or ditch prestashop?