[Solved] [Ajax / Server Error for action unzip] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Backend fetch failed " jqXHR: " "

Hello,

I tried the latest 1 click upgrade from 1.5.2 (clean install) to 1.5.6 and I get the error [Ajax / Server Error for action unzip] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Backend fetch failed " jqXHR: " "

So to next step:

I manually uploaded the 1.5.6 files in the folder admin/autoupgrade/latest and in expert mode I selected chanel 'local directory'.  Is that correct?
Under that selection it still points to the prestashop zip file and it does not let me type the version under "Please tell us which version you are upgrading to (1.7.0.1 for instance)", the field turns yellow.
I saved the setting in expert mode.

Result: -> Same error, but why does it want to unzip while all files are in the latest directory?

I see many posts on this forum but no answer.  I think one click upgrade is making a mess out of it.

Please advise

Edited by Bob van der Valk (see edit history)

The field "Please tell us which version you are upgrading to (1.7.0.1 for instance)" needed to be filled in with the upgrade number.
With the cursor in the field it turns yellow but the data in there stays, also when pushing the delete button nothing happens.  But...when you simply start to type the field turns to blanco and takes your input :-)

After typing 1.5.6.0 in there I could start the upgrade as expected and it worked.

• 3 years later...

I know that topic is old like many others but I had findout how to avoid this error. 
Error is about unzip downloaded new version. You just need to extract that new .zip file from /admin*****/autoupgrade/download to /admin******/autoupgrade/latest .

1-Click Upgrade module will avoid download and uzip function and will start with overwriting new files.