Bad SQL QUERY in PRESTASHOP 1.4.

I imported around 1100 manufacturers on my prestashop. First of all, it showed only 300 of them not more. When I checked my database which ps_manufacturer I found all of them there. But unfortunately at the same time I saw an error in my BACK OFFICE displaying BAD SQL QUERY. What I did was I deleted all the manufacturers from my database ( ps_manufacturer) but still I see this error of BAD SQL QUERY in back office. Is this a bug in prestashop 1.4?

41500_mvI8hhm2kUvPIn3F6I5h_t

I imported around 1100 manufacturers on my prestashop. First of all, it showed only 300 of them not more. When I checked my database which ps_manufacturer I found all of them there. But unfortunately at the same time I saw an error in my BACK OFFICE displaying BAD SQL QUERY. What I did was I deleted all the manufacturers from my database ( ps_manufacturer) but still I see this error of BAD SQL QUERY in back office. Is this a bug in prestashop 1.4?

Nobody knows the answer to this???????

Nobody knows the answer to this???????

I got 45 views and still no answer.. It seems that no one knows how to solve it. :@

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...