MODULE PAGE is empty

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class ModuleGridEngineCore does not exist' in /home/goldink/public_html/config/autoload.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /home/goldink/public_html/config/autoload.php(41): ReflectionClass->__construct('ModuleGridEngin...') #1 /home/goldink/public_html/classes/Module.php(408) : eval()'d code(32): __autoload('ModuleGridEngin...') #2 /home/goldink/public_html/classes/Module.php(408): eval() #3 /home/goldink/public_html/admin571/tabs/AdminModules.php(428): ModuleCore::getModulesOnDisk(true) #4 /home/goldink/public_html/admin571/tabs/AdminModules.php(303): AdminModules->displayList() #5 /home/goldink/public_html/admin571/index.php(108): AdminModules->display() #6 {main} thrown in /home/goldink/public_html/config/autoload.php on line 41

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How can I solve these problem. Im so regretful for installing 1.4 . My 1.3 was working good but now there are many problems please help me.
thanks

Hi,

you can remove the module "gridextjs" .

Regards,
Michaël

Hello Michael,

We have the same problem (the modules page is empty - but we didn't get an error message, it's just empty). We didn't have a file called "gridextjs" either, however we had a file called "gridextjs.deprecated” - I have removed that anyway just in case it was the problem, but it has made no difference.

(Also, we have the (very expensive - 80 Euros) prestashop auto-updater module - it is supposed to be able to 'roll-back' to an earlier version without any problems in cases such as this........it's one of the reasons we bought it....).

Without being able to access the modules I just don't know what to do - anyone have any ideas? (I'd prefer to keep using the previous version of prestashop if possible, we're just having too many problems with the latest release........). Appreciate any help.
Thanks

UPDATE - I found a fix on the forum that said to delete any modules you don't need - worked for me (....and then I noticed there were still some of the 'new' modules from the 1.4.0.17 version, so I just deleted those & it worked a treat)

I have the same problem, Did your occur after installing a module or just randomly. Mine messed up after manually installing a module but I removed it after this happened and it did not fix anything. :(

MY ERROR Fatal error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class DbCore does not exist' in /home/newvinyl/public_html/Pshopdark/config/autoload.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /home/newvinyl/public_html/Pshopdark/config/autoload.php(41): ReflectionClass->__construct('DbCore') #1 /home/newvinyl/public_html/Pshopdark/classes/Configuration.php(289): __autoload('Db') #2 /home/newvinyl/public_html/Pshopdark/config/config.inc.php(94): ConfigurationCore::loadConfiguration() #3 /home/newvinyl/public_html/Pshopdark/DarkAdmin/index.php(31): include('/home/newvinyl/...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/newvinyl/public_html/Pshopdark/config/autoload.php on line 41

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

tried to upload taxcloud and get this now....module page disappeared

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class PaymentModuleCore does not exist' in /home/pfstore/public_html/presta/config/autoload.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /home/pfstore/public_html/presta/config/autoload.php(41): ReflectionClass->__construct('PaymentModuleCo...') #1 /home/pfstore/public_html/presta/classes/Module.php(408) : eval()'d code(29): __autoload('PaymentModule') #2 /home/pfstore/public_html/presta/classes/Module.php(408): eval() #3 /home/pfstore/public_html/presta/admin123/tabs/AdminModules.php(428): ModuleCore::getModulesOnDisk(true) #4 /home/pfstore/public_html/presta/admin123/tabs/AdminModules.php(303): AdminModules->displayList() #5 /home/pfstore/public_html/presta/admin123/index.php(108): AdminModules->display() #6 {main} thrown in /home/pfstore/public_html/presta/config/autoload.php on line 41

• 1 month later...

can someone give a list which modules should be by deafult installed with prestashop 1.4.x so we know what can be 'faulty'modules and delete them one by one. Same problem still exists so i can not upgrade to 1.4.x
regards
Tellme

• 1 year later...