CSStore

Job to update a payment module

Hi, can anyone help me modify a payment module I have. Basically, the module works fine except when paying using a credit card. If the customers' card works the order is confirmed correctly with PrestaShop. But if the payment does not go through, the module simply allows prestashop default setting to proceed with cancelling the order and saying Payment Failed. And the customer has to make the order again from the start in order to try another card.

What is needed is a way to capture failed payments and return the customer to the same payment page (step 5 I believe) in the order process to try again and again. Or change the payment option and select something else. For example, card is not working after several tries then the customer can select COD option and confirm his order.

Looking forward to anyone's help on this.

Thank you

P.S. I need a very clever and cost effective solution please :)

Hi,

This is the way Prestashop payment module work.

Validate order and than proceed to payment when validate it empty the cart so what needs to modified is to first go to payment page check if all ok than validate the order.

Pm me so we can discuss further.

Thanks

I suppose he was not very interested in fixing the problem as he never contacted me...