No products displayed

Jacek Es

Hi,

PS 1.6
Suddenly no products are displayed within the category, only product count (example: There are 5 products.). This is for all categories. In admin product list I have this error message: "

• Bad SQL query
    Expression #13 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'osl_prestashop.pd.nb_downloadable' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by"

I brought files and database from backup when everything was fine but still the same error. I am clueless ...

This is most likely related to update to MySQL on my server. It turns out my hosting did update to MySQL version from 5.5 to  5.7.26 last night. Any idea how to fix this without updating the core of PrestaShop. I am running PS 1.6.0.8

[SOLVED] As I thought. It was related to MySQL server update to 5.7. I avoided full update. Instead my web hosting changed configuration on the server and it works again on MySQL 5.7. 

WEB HOSTING ANSWER: 'not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column ' is a common issue when going from 5.6 to 5.7. It can be fixed with a config change to make it backwards compatible.