CSV product import problem

Hi, i have a problem importing my product csv, i upload the csv category with the names of categorys and all its ok, but when i uplod the product csv the program makes a lot of categorys because take the name of the category and break the name in some differents categorys, the program takes the symbol "/" to breack the name of the category but  i put the "#" for separate names.

I dont know what to do.

image.png.a3c3a3b9b30355bc5caa7589e594b843.png

image.thumb.png.e5c2bd51847c1458963b5e6b397561e5.png

Thanks.

18 minutes ago, Fran said:

Hi, i have a problem importing my product csv, i upload the csv category with the names of categorys and all its ok, but when i uplod the product csv the program makes a lot of categorys because take the name of the category and break the name in some differents categorys, the program takes the symbol "/" to breack the name of the category but  i put the "#" for separate names.

I dont know what to do.

image.png.a3c3a3b9b30355bc5caa7589e594b843.png

image.thumb.png.e5c2bd51847c1458963b5e6b397561e5.png

Thanks.

Hi , Are you using any custom module to import products or using default prestashop import?
In the default import i think prestashop use comma (,) to break the category names. Please verify it by downloading sample csv in prestashop

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Lo de usar comas es predeterminado pero te deja cambiarlo, si te da la opcion de cambiarlo no se por qué coge otro elemento añadido ademas del que has puesto.

Lo del orden de campos y categorias a que te refieres?

Yo subo el csv de categorias con las categorias padre y las que cuelgan de padres y el csv de productos con las categorias a las que pertenecen, si es padre ira la primera, pero el orden que tu dices no se a que te refieres.

Un saludo.

Mis comentarios son de lo que me pasaba a mi. Tuve que buscar uno por uno los productos que subia, hasta que encontré que había alguno que los datos no eran exactamente iguales  por eso creaba nuevas.

siento no poder ayudar más

Hola totporter, no entiendo muy bien a lo que te refieres, cuando creo el csv da igual el orden de las columnas, luego se pueden reordenar a la hora de cargar el archivo.

Si puedes explicarlo un poco mejor te lo agradeceria.

Un saludo.