Set basic prices by quantity in grams

Hi,

Hi, we're in need of a prestashop module (1.7) that would set price steps by gram like this:

COFFEE BREAKFAST BLEND 

+ 100g: 0.25EUR/g

+ 250g: 0.15EUR/g

+ 500g: 0.10EUR/g

So, when there's 1kg of coffee blend in stock and a customer orders the 500g option, the stock value should be 1000-500=500 after the order. 

When the customer clicks on the product, the predefined amounts should be displayed.

This is driving us mad, as doesn't seem to be native support or paid module either. I've seen messages of users playing with the discounts to get something similar, or defining the same ítem multiple times for each weight, but that's a mess in regard to the stock control and the ERP.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Edited by Jay in NL (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Hi, apoligies for resurrecting a very old thread but did you ever find a solution for this?

I'm thinking about simply adding 3 different products like this (using the coffee from your example):

Coffee (100g): 25EUR

Coffee (250g): 37.5EUR

Coffee (500g): 50EUR

This means it is up to the costumer to choose the correct amount. I would also leave a link to the different options in the description of each product. This will not prevent clients from ordering 100g 5 times, but it should at the very least help.

• 1 month later...