500 server error after checkout

oakwood

Customers are presented with a 500 server error page after the order is submitted. I enabled debug mode, submitted an order and this is the output of order-confirmation:

[PrestaShopException]

Invalid product vars
at line 106 in file classes/Link.php

101.             if (is_array($product) && isset($product['id_product'])) {
102.                 $product = new Product($product['id_product'], false, $id_lang, $id_shop);
103.             } elseif ((int)$product) {
104.                 $product = new Product((int)$product, false, $id_lang, $id_shop);
105.             } else {
106.                 throw new PrestaShopException('Invalid product vars');
107.             }
108.         }
110.         // Set available keywords
111.         $params = array();

LinkCore->getProductLink - [line 1276 - modules/blockshopreviews/blockshopreviews.php] - [8 Arguments]
    blockshopreviews->collectOrdersForShopReviews - [line 1188 - modules/blockshopreviews/blockshopreviews.php] - [1 Arguments]
    blockshopreviews->hookOrderConfirmation - [line 402 - override/classes/Hook.php] - [1 Arguments]
    Hook::exec_16 - [line 222 - override/classes/Hook.php] - [7 Arguments]
    Hook::exec - [line 143 - controllers/front/OrderConfirmationController.php] - [2 Arguments]
    OrderConfirmationControllerCore->displayOrderConfirmation - [line 87 - controllers/front/OrderConfirmationController.php]
    OrderConfirmationControllerCore->initContent - [line 189 - classes/controller/Controller.php]
    ControllerCore->run - [line 549 - override/classes/Dispatcher.php]
    Dispatcher->dispatch_16 - [line 321 - override/classes/Dispatcher.php]
    Dispatcher->dispatch - [line 28 - index.php]

Can anyone help me with this?

There are two overrides (Dispatcher&Hook) in place that might cause this issue - try to deactivate overrider from the performace section first and see if this solves the issue. Then check if they got installed by a module and in case contact the modules author if you need the functionalitiy.
Also there is the module "blockshopreviews" mentioned here - try to deactivate this module and see if this causes the issue.

Thanks for your input. I will investigate further.

Interestingly hook.php contains sections related to the PageCache module, which I updated recently. I've therefore posted a Q in the relevant section of the forum.