1.6.1.11 - There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected.

My customers are receiving the "There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected." error.  This has happened in the past, and I was able to recover, by adding weight values to all my products.  The problem is happening again.  Except, not exactly as before.  My Canadian customers are receiving only UPS Carrier options, while my US customers receive no carriers.  You can see some info on my setup below.  My UPS and Canada Post Carrier settings are identical to each other which is why I only show the Canada Post settings below.  When placing a BO order, I am able to select the Canada Post carriers, but the shipping price is set to zero.  All my customers are opting to give up, as they are unable to place their orders.  I did a manual quote for one customer who contacted me regarding the issue.  That's how I found out about the problem.

I have tried resetting the Canada Post addon to no avail.  I also disable the Shipping Costs Based On Zipcodes addon, as well to no avail.  Only the UPS carriers are showing up.  I managed to get UPS to show up by assigning a carrier to the United States zone, but it is so expensive, that customers are abandoning their carts because of the shipping price alone.  I also tried resetting my API passwords for the Canada Post addon, but that did not work either.  I hope someone can help.  If you need more information, please ask.

Environment
PS Version: 1.6.1.11
Relevant Addons:

• Connect to UPS  v1.4.0 - by PrestaShop
  • Canada Post v1.0.0 - by WebDevOverture
  • Shipping Costs Based On Zipcodes Pro v3.0.1 - By ProQuality

Theme: default bootstrap

Zone Setup (Shipping Costs Based On Zipcodes)
Country               Zone                   Filter                    Zipcode min    Zipcode max    Date
Canada               Sometown         Is Equal With      H0H 0H0          H0H 0H0           2019-02-01
Canada               Canada               Is Range             A0A 0A0           Z9Z 9Z9            2019-02-01
United States     United States    Is Range             00001                99999                2019-02-01

Carrier Setup (Canada Post - Expedited Parcel)
Add Handling Costs:      TRUE
Free Shipping:                 FALSE
Billing:                               According to total weight.
Tax:                                    CA - Standard Rate
Out-of-range behavior:   Apply the cost of the highest defined range
Ranges:

• Will be applied when the weight is  >= KG 0.000000
  • Will be applied when the weight is   <  KG 1000.000000
  • All,                    FALSE
  • Canada,           TRUE,   $ 0.000000
  • United States, FALSE
  • Sometown,     TRUE,   $ 0.000000

Group Access: All groups

Carrier Setup (Canada Post - Expedited Parcel USA)

Add Handling Costs:      TRUE
Free Shipping:                 FALSE
Billing:                               According to total weight.
Tax:                                    None
Out-of-range behavior:   Apply the cost of the highest defined range
Ranges:

• Will be applied when the weight is  >= KG 0.000000
  • Will be applied when the weight is   <  KG 1000.000000
  • All,                    FALSE
  • Canada,           FALSE
  • United States, TRUE,  $ 0.000000
  • Sometown,     FALSE

Group Access: All groups

I managed to get this up and running again.  The issue was created when upgraded the version of PHP on my server.  The upgrade replaced the php.ini file, so 'allow_url_fopen' was disabled, which prevented API requests, thus making the carriers unavailable.  One it was re-enabled, like magic, Canada Post quoting came back to life.