Multiple Dealer Pricing or Variable Pricing based upon customer?

I want to offer different prices for different dealers. Retail customers pay retail prices, but if you buy in volume you get special pricing. We will have even lower pricing for select dealers who we go into business with who want discounts of volume over time (Dealer). I assume the dealer can login and get their percentage or flat rate off.

Zen Cart developers offers a dealer module where you can assign a different price/percentage off based upon the customer assigned. In their case, they have 4 different levels/tiers of pricing that can be assigned to a customer. When that dealer logs in they see their special pricing. If I recall, I believe PrestaShop has something built in, but I can't find any videos on how to set this up.

Is this variable pricing based upon customer functionality built into PrestaShop? If so, where are the videos or tutorials, my search has not yielded any results. Is there a plugin needed/available to for this? Or am I labeling this entirely wrong? Instead of Dealer Pricing, is it called Vendor or something else in PrestaShop and the reason I am not finding any information. I assume this exists for PrestaShop but having a hard time finding these capabilities. I must be missing overlooking something.

Edited by clubbuilder
misspelled word (see edit history)