backoffice issues and symfony/intl issue

xJoseph

Hello so I have installed prestashop version 1.7.5.1, I am using Nginx 1.6.2 operating system debian jessie, mysql 5.5+ php5+ and i also use php 7.1  |  7.2 | 7.3 all packages installed I also added the nginx config from htaccess to nginx configuration i found some solutions online for that

The Problem is when I start with the installation on the compatibility page during automatic installation everything is verified and seems fine except there is a warning below, intl extension is enabled in php.ini

• To avoid internationalization data inconsistencies upgrade the symfony/intl component.

so what can I do to fix this I couldn't find any solutions or problems similar to it online Im assuming I have all the latest versions .

so anyway I continued with normal installation and ignored that message everything worked fine except I can't login properly to the back office of prestashop sometimes it logs in sometimes it doesn't or if it logs in and i try to view a page it logs out automatically and would be hard to log back in also the guide that appears when you first login i click the view all the guide steps it just keeps trying to load, Im not sure what this issue could be, I searched some said it might be a issue from cookies but i don't think so 

Thanks, I will attach my Nginx config if anyone wants to see what i have done and if I missed something or done something wrong please let me know!

Edited by xJoseph (see edit history)