[Module] Google reCaptcha - Avoid spam bots

Google reCaptcha Module

Have you adopted any measures to protect your website and its content from Spammers? If not, do not worry, Google reCaptcha Module secures your website and store from spammers by verifying that the user is a human, not a bot. It is often said that reCaptcha is easy on humans but hard for bots. By enabling Google reCaptcha Module on your website, it is next to impossible for a spambot to access your website and its content. The module comes with super easy configuration and installing process in which no technical knowledge is required. The Admin has the option to use reCaptcha on Login Page, Registration Page, Contact Page, Forgotten Password Page.

More info and purchase here

Front Office Demo
Back Office Demo

Key Features of the Module:
1. It adds extra security to the website and blocks spambots entering the website.
2. The module is super easy to install, configure and fully customizable.
3. Admin has the option to enable or disable Google reCaptcha on these 4 pages:

• Customer Login Page
  • Customer Registration Page
  • Customer Contact Page
  • Customer Forgotten Password page.

4. Admin has the option to show Google reCaptcha in Light and Dark themes.
5. An option is available to change custom CSS and JS in the Admin panel.
6. Admin has the option to show Google reCaptcha from the very beginning or after a number of failed login attempts specified in the backend.
7. Google reCaptcha is compatible with Multi-store enabled sites and with all PrestaShop themes.
8. It has Multilanguage compatibility.

Merchant Benefits:
1. Google reCaptcha improves the store's security by preventing spam bots entering in your store. 
2. It secures the website and its content from various spam attacks.
3. Google reCaptcha doesn't irritate customers as any human can easily tick reCaptcha and pass whereas it is very difficult for the bot to do the same.
4. It ensures the entry of only genuine customers to the store or website and eliminates spambots and other malware activity.

Front Office Demo
Back Office Demo

knowband-google-recaptcha (1).jpg

knowband-google-recaptcha (2).jpg

knowband-google-recaptcha (3).jpg

knowband-google-recaptcha (5).jpg

knowband-google-recaptcha (6).jpg

knowband-google-recaptcha (7).jpg

• 1 month later...

A new version of the Google reCaptcha module v1.0.4 is now available at the Addon store. 

[ADD] Compatibility with Supercheckout Module

[FIX] Minor Bug Fixes

Note: The Google reCaptcha module is now compatible with the "One Page Checkout, Social Login & Mailchimp Module". If you are using the One Page Checkout module then only the reCaptcha protection can be added to the checkout page. 

Front Office Demo
Back Office Demo

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, SLiCK_303 said:

The one place you are missing an option for is the admin login page, please consider adding this feature in the future.

Hi SLiCK_303,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. We have sent this suggestion to our developer team and if possible we will release a new version of this module introducing this feature.

• 2 months later...
On 2/25/2020 at 11:07 PM, SLiCK_303 said:

You have released a new version of this module, what are the differences from the previous version?

Hi,

The new release does not contain any enhancement or new features. It just contains some minor bug fixes which were earlier reported by some customers. In future, whenever we release a new version with enhancement in the module, we will surely notify you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Does your module allow for disabling a captcha during cart checkout step 2 when you have the option of creating an account, signing in or Guest Checkout? I'm using a competitor reCaptcha module and it doesn't have that option and produces an invalid captcha error when using Guest Checkout. I'd like to only use Captcha on the Personal Information page when creating an account.

Also, in your Front Office Demo I didn't see a captcha on the contact form. Wanted to make sure that option works also. After looking at back office I guess your using V3 on the contact page and you can't see the captcha.

Thanks.

Edited by nixer97 (see edit history)

On 3/10/2020 at 2:01 AM, nixer97 said:

Hi,

Does your module allow for disabling a captcha during cart checkout step 2 when you have the option of creating an account, signing in or Guest Checkout? I'm using a competitor reCaptcha module and it doesn't have that option and produces an invalid captcha error when using Guest Checkout. I'd like to only use Captcha on the Personal Information page when creating an account.

Also, in your Front Office Demo I didn't see a captcha on the contact form. Wanted to make sure that option works also. After looking at back office I guess your using V3 on the contact page and you can't see the captcha.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for showing your interest in the Google reCaptcha module. With this module, you can integrate Google reCaptcha on 5 pages of your website i.e., Customer Login Page, Customer Registration Page, SuperCheckout Page, Contact us Page, and Forgot Password Page. The checkout page reCaptcha is available for the One Page Checkout module by Knowband only. If required we can make it compatible with the default PrestaShop One Page Checkout module as well. 

Currently, the Contact form is not showing on the Front demo of the module due to some technical issues. We have reported this concern to our development team and this issue will be fixed soon.

• 4 months later...
11 hours ago, SLiCK_303 said:

Over 300 spam emails today via the contact form.......this module isn't working.  I'm using version 1.0.6, and using v2 recaptcha.

Hi @SLiCK_303,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly click the link below to contact our support team. This issue will surely be resolved by our development team. 

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=26035

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...