Custom Theme Needed - Help!

I have tried so many e-commerce platforms that my eyes are bleeding and I've lost the will to live.. well almost. Presta seems to be a pretty decent platform, plenty of functionality, all the eye candy of web 2 and none of the low-level terminology headaches of magento.

It also works straight out of the box with Google Checkout. I also host with 1and1 and found that simply adding the php5 rewrite enabled me to install just fine. So far I'm happy but, where can I find someone who can create an all singing all dancing theme for my store?

There is another site who's design is almost bang on what I'd like, so it doesn't require too much originality, just the ability to make it work for my store. Please advise.

I think a quote over a budget at this point. Here's (http://www.vintage-home.co.uk/) (BEWARE IT HAS AWFUL MUSIC) the site I need to replicate, the key word being haberdashery.

If you could play about with it and give me an idea of a similar template for prestashop that would be good. Thanks.

Spend a day looking and I confess I really like Presta but - are there any themes at all?

Kanon, you do realise that folks would need to pay money to bid on the work for you? Perhaps not for folks who use these services regularly (and have already paid their money) but for many new PrestaShop designers (and lets face it there won't be many experienced in PrestaShop on there) that's just going to push your price up :P

Paul