[solved] I have moved to root and got problems

Hello!

I have moved my installation from one folder where I tested it to root and things seemed OK at first, this is why I deleted the snapshots after a few weeks.

But there seem to be some lingering issues like this:

Error: Could not perform action disable for module undefined. That is not only for disable, for any action on a module, including uninstall.

Also, I suspect it is related, because after trying to reset the modules I started to get this error in the delivery method at finalizing the command:

Exception {#699 ▼
  #message: """
    Error while loading X509 public key certificate! Reason:error:0607A082:digital envelope routines:EVP_CIPHER_CTX_set_key_length:invalid key length\n
    error:0607A082:digital envelope routines:EVP_CIPHER_CTX_set_key_length:invalid key length\n
    error:0607A082:digital envelope routines:EVP_CIPHER_CTX_set_key_length:invalid key length\n
    error:0606506D:digital envelope routines:EVP_DecryptFinal_ex:wrong final block length\n
    error:0606506D:digital envelope routines:EVP_DecryptFinal_ex:wrong final block length\n
    error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory\n
    error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file\n
    error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory\n
    error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file\n
    """
  #code: 268435457
  #file: "/home/mkfashion/public_html/modules/mobilpay_cc/Mobilpay/Payment/Request/Abstract.php"
  #line: 322
  trace: {▶}
}

Since I can't disable the module, the error stays.

I have changed the base url, I have regenerated repeatedly the .htaccess file, the robots.txt (even though I don't see how would be related, but I have followed all procedures anyone recommended)

At this time I cannot preform any changes on modules, all claim to be undefined. Is there a place where I can regenerate modules somehow?

Thank you for your help.

P.S. I have made an account earlier, like 1 month ago, but I have been banned for some reason, albeit don't think I have posted anything. Is there a place where I could inquire about the reasons?

Edited by Maomao (see edit history)

Use your FTP client to delete the folder of the module causing the issue.

for example delete "/mkfashion/public_html/modules/mobilpay_cc/".
After deletion you can reinstall the module like you always do, the issue should be resolved.

Repeat this action for any module causing the same issue.

• Like 1